Apr 3, 2007

In Defence of Impossible Dreams!



Andrei Tarkovsky
D man wid impossible dreams


As I stand defeated in this round ONE ...I look at my dreams and think...well maybe they really were impossible!That they lacked merit!Other peoples dreams are better...the dreams worth dreaming...coz everyone sees the beauty of those dreams.

I am in the wrong time in the wrong season...what am I doing here?
This place that looked like home...and these people who have more often than not understood and nurtured...why suddenly do they turn their back on me ?

Did I go wrong? Should I have dreamed better?

AND THEN SOMETHING IN ME SURGES UP...
stange sensation in my gut..I feel like throwing up...take it all away...all this patronising, sympathising, support!!! all of it I can live without...but my dreams remain my dreams..They came to me without my asking them...I just look inside and see them there...they may have no reasons and they may be here in the wrong season...all that matters is they are mine...!I can't and won't be apologetic about them
AND THEY WONT DIE..THEY LIVE IN MY HEART FOR EVER AND EVER!
AND I SHALL NOT DEFEND IT ANYMORE IN FRONT OF SMALL PEOPLE!

No comments: