Mar 15, 2007

WHY I DONT MIND BEING LABELED AS A FEMINIST!

It hurts when
What we look like is more important than what we are doing
if we get raped its our fault
if we get bashed we must have provoked it
if we raise our voices we are nagging bitches
if we enjoy sex we are nymphos
if we don’t we are frigid
if we love women its because we cant get a real man
if we want to get married we are out to trap a man
if we don’t, we are unnatural
if we stand up for our rights we are aggressive and “unfeminine”
if we don’t we are typical weak females!!!!!!!!
its been a madd madd world so far...and i dont mind drawing out my dagger and shouting I OBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Madhuri said...

Hear hear !! ... You should use the dagger too!! Ive been trying to for years but the slimeballs just slide away :)

Abbas Jalis Rizvi said...

My only idea to write these lines is to give an idea to the society which has labeled every man as an opressor and turns a blind eye to the challenges that men face from the society.
Every Gender has it's own problems and everyone is an equal victim of stereotypes.

It hurts when, what I earn is more important than my passions, my dreams (because society expects me to raise a family)
if someone cries rape, I am the offender
if I get bashed, and cry, I am weak (I am supposed to fight back physically)
if I raise my voice, I am a dictator
if I confess I enjoy sex; exploiter they shout, indecent, a man sans character.
if I don’t, I am impotent
if I love the company of men, because I relate to them, voices around, tag me homosexual
if I want to get married to keep my chastity, I am desperate
if I don’t, they term me abnormal
if I stand up for my rights, I am aggressive and chauvinist
if I don’t I am a coward!!!!!!!!
it’s been a mad mad world so far...
and I even can not draw my dagger and scream (for the fear of being called a narcissist)
so I beg the world, to atleast let me whisper…
I TOO OBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!