Mar 25, 2007

bhains ki aankh


Singin throughout the day

Ye zalim duniya

tujhe jeene nahi degi....

marne bhi nahi degi.........!



There are times when I dont even have enough patience to look at the world straight in the eye...

I resort to looking at it through some appendage (specs, cameras,telescopes!!!) so that it can be made to confirm to some sense!

Got myself a very very foolish display on orkut....the picture is so sweet that I wud almost puke looking at it! Thats not my disposition on most days!!!

I look hard at the world trying to find some semblence of order or design.....must say what I seeeeeeeeeee is not too good....so little truth...so little of the harsh truth that makes life worth living..we are all on such 'sweeten the world drive'.....everything is sweet....so sweet that its killing me! gall and venom in my guts!!!

Two eyes looking at the world.....

No short circuit between my ears......

DUNIYA BHAINS KI AANKH...phoooooooooooooohhh

No comments: