Jan 10, 2010

The twisted ABC train..




A is for abuse!

B is for Because I dont have a better word for it!

C is for Come-on dont tell me you didnt know this is what happens!

D is for Daddy didn’t know

E is for enough. It was enough long time back!

F is for fuck off now!

G is for gagging that you are so good at.

H is for Hang ups~ your and mine

I is for the I that I forgot in all this. Hope it’s alive.

J is for ‘Just this is what you get!'

K is for KILL YOU for it.

L is for love. The subterfuge to all this abuse

M is for Mom who kept suspecting that all wasn’t well.

N is for Never thought it could happen to me

O is for the Orgasm that you dint quite reach despite all this

P is for piss in your pants and the stench of it

Q is for quail’s feather in your arse.

R is for Real life- It happens real life but becomes surreal.

S is for Sanity lost ad interim.

T is for Tear on my system

U is for Utopis- sick utopias about how it would get better!

V is for Violence

W is for Wtf?

X is for Xrated human being! Hiding behind layers of sophistication

Y is for Yes it happened

Z is the end of story. Thank god!

2 comments:

Nimish V Adani said...

H, R, S, T, U, V, W, X?

Faisal Ahmed said...

m still waitin for the hindi ke varnmala....wen do i see it on who can speak of me...