Apr 29, 2010

Staring at Cameras and Mirrors on a shoot.


Monkey Mind- Oh Damn its running late by 1and half hours already my guests will arrive and make my life hell!

Phone Buzzes- Ms Hypoglycemia- The taxi still hasn’t arrived still…you know this is the 3rd time this is happening to me. I don’t know what kind of people you are!blah blah..
Monkey Mind- That production support guy he has bungled again!!! Oh god! I will get him fired today! he always gets me in trouble on the shoot!
I Speak-Pray Madam Please we have had a real real crisis please adjust please come.
Ms hypoglycemia- Fuck off I am not coming! I have better things to do

Anchor 1- You told me she was Shikha Verma, She is Shikha Sharma. You will make me look foolish on TV!
Monkey Mind- Oh thats because the verma cancelled because she had guests and sharma turned up because I emotionally blackmailed her to come by asking her to do this for other women like her!Didnt tell you cause thats just too much of pre text for you to handlebefore the shoot!

Anchor 2- I am having a bad hair day please make sure that you get it right on the camera or else..
Monkey Mind- Yes Madam! Anything you say! You are vary important person!


Production support- The taxi guy has cancelled to come from Paschim Vihar ask your guest to take a taxi and come herself!
I speak- She has had an abortion last week. Please send her a taxi!
Monkey Mind- Oh god that woman cant afford a taxi! I dont even want to take that chance for her! These production guys forgot to reimburse last time!

Production support- Ask her to pick the case study 2(Ms pregnant) from Dwarka while coming!
Monkey Mind- Oh that pricey bitch would have torn all her hair if she has to share the taxi.That would be too much of bad mood to be handled with cold drink on the shoot! Please avoid!
I speak-please listen this cant happen!Case Study 2 (Ms Pregnant) is hi fi she will refuse to come with Case study 1. Get them on different cars!

Boss- We are rolling the 3rd episode as the second- Call your case studies accordingly~!
Monkey mind-  Oh I think I am fainting! Oh god oh god oh god!
I speak - WHAT?! You Cant!
Boss- Offcource we can. dont waste my time now!

Make up guy- By when you think the payment will be cleared. I need money at the end of this month. Last time you’re these people faltered on the payments big time
Monkey Mind (dude I have no clue!! You certainly don’t look like you have acquired any luck from the last time. Would you feel better if I told you that I havent received my last two payments?)
To him- It should happen pretty soon Ramu! Why don’t you ask the accountant?

Phone Buzzez- The case study 4 cancelled. There was no AC in the car that went to pick her up!
Monkey Mind- I am finished now! this is the 3 rd case study who has backed out!
I speak- What!@!! Send the taxi behind her…I am talking to her! Don’t let her out of sight she cant do this
Monkey Mind ..what kind of a bitch refuses to come when there is no AC in the car!!!
To the case study 4- Listen you come ok? Or I’ll make sure nobody calls you on any show ever again. I am NDTV remember!

Channel Head on the round- You know there should be more shows on sex. Thats the only was we get TRP on channel 2~ The audiences want to be able to discusss SEXXXXXXX.
Monkey Mind- Sex oh no! Whoever wants to talk about his/her sex life on tv!

Long long long time and Pack up!

1 comment:

Journomuse said...

Hilarious! Hilarious! I had a dejavu moment..:) I was doing all this shit and more just under a year ago...Love the style of writing...