Mar 2, 2010

Learning to lech at women.


I started this learning in a very cross state. I had to give up believing that women were also human beings (like children and men) Its a learning that happened because of an accident that paralyzed me for roughly three years. I was on bed with plasters and I could only see the world through another pair of eyes.(a particular man's eyes) I don't know if I am grateful for this learning. It has given me shameless eyes that zoom into a extreme close up as soon as a woman comes in the visibility range. A lot of my friends tell me that they get embarrassed by this leching. I try to explain that I am not leching for myself. I do it to perfect my understanding of the Maletric system of judging women.

So this man I learned from looked at women everywhere and kept imparting his judgments(maletric offcourse!). At traffic lights, in the plane aisles, at the hotel lobbies, in his office, in his veranda, in the studio. I dont know if the women who passed his examinations did better in life than the ones who flunked it completly. I however know that he was nicer to the ones who scored high on this mailtric system! He gave them better chances, praised them more often and yes he engaged with the hi scorers.I don't know if I failed or passed. I have had to work terribly hard to get over my preoccupation of scoring at (his/our) this test. Every point that I losed broke my heart. And offcourse I lost more points than I could have let go off!

I write this because I dont much like the way I look at women these days. I want to go back to the times when pretty women were just pretty women and not a pair of boobs competing against another!The old way of seeing them was so much more comfortable.But this judging is a trait that came from my old company. It kind of started gaining presence in me. After all it was a well defined universal system of measuring desirability of women.Besides it was goddamn empowering to just look at the boobs and never have to hear and engage with these other human beings!

So I started by copying that Stare ## Scanning 123........Too old*. Too Fat* Big boobs* small boobs* oh wow boobs* Great body* Dumb Fuck* Easy fuck* Rich bitch* Smart Bitch* Sweet girl* Powerful bitch*  Put her in a sack and hand it to me bitch*. Sweet talk kind*  Sad kind*  Eager kind*  Enthusiastic type* Married* Divorced*  With kids* deserves attension*  Ignore*  Vulnerable* Needy* Desperate!* Beautiful*  Ugly* Looked pretteir when she was slimmer*

It seeped into one. Offcourse women werent exactly human beings(They had two dangling boobs, legs and eyes and lips!) The whole (male) Universe had these gradings.The 'Maletrick system'. So the first rule was to figure out women. It wasnt an easy thing to learn. One flinched. A human being of whatever age was being sliced into a woman(boobs legs eyes and lips) And their stories always began with their boobs.(or whatever else flashed first in front of those eyes. mostly it was boobs)

So I remeber the first time those eyes grew warm at a yellow nylon shirt clad dumb bengali chic(yes there are! such ones too!) My eyes saw a being fumbling for words,with no hold on the language,  making silly arguments, pouting too much at lips and chest. Then the alter eyes took over- Great figure, 5feet 6 inches tall. Maroon lipstick. cheap hire. Interseting! Get her on.

That dusky thin girl with a dour smile. The alter eyes saw nothing. Drooping boobs, too much reticence, too much intelligence! Sorry we are closed!

The pretty girl with crooked teeth who smiled everytime she didnt catch sense? Yeah! The alter eyes remeber her. She wore nice transparent white tops and smiled coyly everytime looked at. Now that is innocence!

That intelligent girl with braces?( Hmm nice but you see wouldnt think of kissing her right so 5 marks down!)

That hardworking woman who stayed up the nights with an ill child? (It didnt exactly add to her ageing skin or make her a pleasant presence no?)

The whorish tall one who smelled of hairdye all the time?(Well she was good to sit beside on the sofa you know but she spoke so much that she could have nibbled away one's ear!)

The big boobed dumb one.( Big boobs can get tiring beyond a point!)

So I got on the same page with that man. I have his eyes in me now! It destroyed my eyesight. I wear big glasses now. I have  learnt forever the language of grading women. It has left me with a very low opinion of myself( there are always more luscious boobs and pouting lips walking around on longer legs!) But I can do it to other women, what those eyes did to me!

9 comments:

Vineet Rajan said...

When I read the first para, it would be wrong to say i was not touched. How did it happen?

And to be honest, leching as an art? I am not too sure how many women enjoy being leched at; and those who do must surely stay away! TROUBLE!

Having been a novice lecher myself yes, the things u mentioned; thats how we do it.

Voted on indiblogger as well.

Keep blogging
vinni.co.in

Abbas Shamael Rizvi said...

I always think leching is mutual..u wana be looked at..tho in my case its always been a failure to accept the fact tht i should look at this girl as she wants me to..she'l feel gud..wont i if a girl is looking at me?? gues this failure comes from the still alive belief tht no one would want sumbudy to measure them..so just a glance..retain as much as u saw during tht time..process it..and invent the feelings..

but wat uv written is the more leisurely analysis of the same..but yes the parameters match..
now i know wat ur thinking wen ur cheking a women out..ill ask u the details at tht point..wuld b interesting

Pearl said...

@aBBAS-We would all die if we weren't looked at! There is a theory about how prettier babies get picked up more often and develop healthier. But I am talking about something else.
For instance how would you feel if a woman kept looking at your nose and didn't ever bother to hear what you are saying. And here I am not talking about someone who is fascinated by your nose...only someone who finds the shape of your nose more interesting than what you are saying. Where you are going and who you are! How would it feel if another man stepped who had a sharper nose than yours and the woman completely changed all of her attention to the new entry.
I am talking about the willful ignoring the person to assert the attention over some part of an individual. I find it uplifting initially and degrading later.

Pearl said...

@Vinni- Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!
It happened suddenly. I would have chosen a better life if I could have helped it.
I enjoy being leched at when I have a little bit of control over where I could take those eyes. I don't like them poking unflinchingly dictating who I should be to give them maximum pleasure!
We are all leching I guess. I only hope that becoming conscious helps us make it unobtrusive and comfortable.

Danish Siddiqui said...

hmmmmmmmmmm

Pearl said...

I dont know what do you mean by Hmmmm Danish! ;0)

Madhuri said...

Well, you have to close those eyes girl, you have to, or u'll go blind

Really strong stuff, loved it!

Unknown said...

I think the oldest "ghar mein maa aur behen nahi hain kya?" still remains the most valid question? How do you look at your maa and sis man!!!!!! poor them or poor u!

And moreover now you can get them (boobs) for yourself too...silicon implants, remember! try it for sometime, am sure you will like it.

Pearl said...

Who you talking to here? The men who lech at women or the women who start checking out women to keep the tally of who got how many marks? :)