Jun 4, 2008

Not just here...

What happens when I am here and my thoughts ventillitate?
What happens when where I want to be hijacks the whole of my existence and I levitate on air flying without wings...it may be pure desire but its got sharp claws and it gnaws at me..will it not tear this mundane reality into building bridges with there ?
Even when I am here I am in a trance sitting under that gate
I am away...but I am knocking hard...and this slow thumping will become a deafning thunder...
because I am not just here today...I am there as well...
I was there all this while...extracting promises from the small slants of morning light that fell on my bed.
Telling it that I would reach there one day..
before today before yesterday...long long before I could have given it any name
I was never quite anywhere even when I was there...I was here at this gate.
And now that I have seen it..although am not quite there
You think ill not reach it...
I am not just here because just here is just not enough
I am there I am there I am there

1 comment:

Madhuri said...

I simply love your images babe, so few words such clear magical images... brrilliant :)!!!