Jun 13, 2008

Growing Tall Everyday

Everytime i get a kick on my but from life...telling me CANT HAVE THAT.
I cry, I shout, I pout.
These dreams that come to me uninvited...I put them in my little heart and they wreck havoc in there...
There's something in me that doesnt die with those dreams...
That something goes in my bones..becomes me..and i grow tall.
Everyday I grow tall because of all that I wanted and how wide I opened my arms to receive it...
whether it came or it dint come I dont remember..but my hands my arms streched till eternity to recieve it.
I dont close my heart when it doesnt come... I break it open
Is that why I grow tall everyday.
Taller than Yesterday!

1 comment:

Dr. Johns said...

You can really grow taller everyday with Growth-FlexV :)
http://growth-flexv.com/moreinfo.html

It's 2008, height increase is possible!