May 13, 2007

fly fly fly away........



When started writing I promised one thing to myself....
That I would never let myself get obsessed wid 'something' or rather somebody!
I wouldnt linger and waste my life on things which were not working out........
In my language I promised myself that I would never 'marry the fly'
even though I would give myself the freedom to admire the fly,
but only afteri had looked atthe other so called more important things like 'career', 'goals' ,'sensible choices','bring wise'and other such things
but now as time flies away..and I have all the other important things that I acquired by ignoring the fly

I think I miss the fly

THE FLY I NEVER MARRIED!
I wait for another flight now
I wish I could fly away..................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the only thing that is important is the fly.

goals, sensible choices, being wise... ar you serious.

the fly is for ever.

Madhuri said...

I saw this in some self help book -

I bargained with Life for a penny,
And Life would pay no more,
However I begged at evening
When I counted my scanty store.
For Life is a just employer,
He gives you what you ask,
But once you have set the wages,
Why, you must bear the task.
I worked for a menial’s hire,
Only to learn, dismayed,
That any wage I had asked of Life,
Life would have willingly paid.

Always, you must bear the cost. There is no right or wrong... The past is prologue. You are a special woman... There will always be flies...They will all be different ...

Pearl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pearl said...

I wish the fly was for ever!!! but flies start stinging bitterly if u pay them too much attention! and Yes sometimes u may not be willing to pay that cost!