Aug 9, 2010

Lets not talk!


We don’t speak for ages and then we speak one day!
Its still not all that odd is it?
I dont want to start with you in a language that went missing in the interim of silence
I refuse to speak in the old language that has meaningless words like Sorry and Love
They have not made sense in all these years of our talking!
The only thing that makes sense is the way we look at each other when we meet.
That one flash that gives away all our secrets to the world!
Each time we meet I bring my breast and heart to you
And you bring your stiff broad shoulder
And then we fight and croak in a stiffling dead language
This dead language has made us such lost souls
I want to kill this cruel dead language forever
So that we could find a real language to talk to each other!
A language that stretched like a blue sky..
From your roof to mine.
A language that doent have other names
Just one name for you and just one name for me
And I aint asking for a lot..
Just that when we talk to each other. Lets not use the burned,used language of others.
Dont touch my skin with fingers smelling of harsh perfumes others have left on your nails.
Lets please not speak till we find that language that doesn’t break each others heart!

1 comment:

crookedlines said...

"A language that stretched like a blue sky..From your roof to mine." Only words could envelop one in this manner. Beautiful.