Dec 7, 2009

Staring at you



Dear Buddha,

This hunger doesn’t go! I go around the world in the nakedness of my hunger only revealing it to the world in the greed of being fed! I try forgetting it and moving on with ‘better things of life’ But when its noon and and when its dawn, when I sleep and when I get up, early morning and late in the night the hunger remains. Its hard to get over it. My dream doesn’t break and my hunger doesn’t recede. I remain as small as ever!
I want to bite the long giants walking past me. They don’t seem to be bothered with things like hunger at all. I know they have their own journeys and I have my own crosses to bear and yet they seem responsible for all that I lose in life. I bite them and they kick at my stomach. Shame follows. It has happened so many times before and every time again and again my hunger resounds gurgles and gets me up on my feet from my stomach.I am up biting them again. Shame doesnt last longer than hunger!There is a strange omniscient persistence in this hunger. I have to bow to it against my efforts(I dont get to own a WILL) I am not being wily, I am only being hungry!
If only these giants could spare some thoughts for my life.I would have blessed them But they are arrogant rascals! They think they can kick and walk on! I don't have any defense against my hunger Buddha. I get back and bite for the cause of my hunger. Help me either cure my hunger or bite off the head of these Giants!

Unhappily
hungary ghost


Image Courtesy-http://www.greyfotos.blogspot.com/

No comments: