Aug 28, 2008

Big Fish v/s Small Fish


Big Fish: "I have been there done that! I came before you!"
Small Fish: "I came today..but I am gonne be there where you are one day!"
Big Fish: "I am very important"
Small Fish: "I know...I even liked you perhaps because of that"
Big Fish: "I do important things..I dont have time to waste on you and your faults"
Small Fish: "Its gonna take sometime for me to learn...I dont know if I can help that...but thats how you started..didnt you?"
Big Fish "Go away I am angry"
Small Fish: "If I go away how will you be important anymore?"

2 comments:

Abbas Jalis Rizvi said...

What if the big fish is not angry just hungry.
Isn't it saner to run away at the time, or philosophically life eats us like a big fish so we can also be a part of something important.

Abbas Jalis Rizvi said...

By the way i always tried to carry an aura of importance around me. Hell with the world who thought me to be a small fish.
Which one has sharper blades for bones?